Pearl Gold Titanium 5-in-1 Multi Styler
Our new Glo Getter 5-in-1 Multi Styler is like a full glam squad in one tool. This stunning Pearl White and Gold 5-in-1 interchangeable tool is crafted from luxe Titanium plates and barrels to create long-lasting styles even on the most stubborn hair types. From silky sleek strands to bouncy curls and voluminous waves - your new BFF comes with endless styling options. Why settle for basic when you can own the spotlight, babe?!
• 5 Interchangeable Attachments: 1" Flat Iron, 1.25" Curling Wand, 1" Curling Wand, Taper/ Reverse Wand, and 3-Barrel Waver
• Titanium plates and barrels provide quick and even heat distribution for a faster styling time and longer-lasting results
• Get professional salon quality results on all hair types - including coarse, thick, curly, and overall stubborn to style hair types
• Titanium's intrinsic negative ionic properties seal the cuticle, reducing frizz and static, while adding shine to hair
• Digital temperature control ranging from 250°-430° for effective styling on all hair types
• 60-Minute Auto Shut-Off for safety
• 360° Swivel Cord for stress-free styling sessions
• Dual voltage for worldwide use
• 1-Year Warranty
how to use+
Start by brushing and detangling your hair with your favorite FoxyBae Hair Brush. Prep and protect your strands with our Cool AF Heat Protectant before styling. Ensure your hair is completely dry and all products are fully absorbed before using the tool.
Select your desired styling attachment and effortlessly secure it by sliding it into place until it clicks, then lock it by aligning with the LOCK icon on the handle. Power on by pressing and holding the POWER icon; the red LCD light will signal it's ready. Set your preferred temperature using the control buttons. When the blue LCD light indicates the desired temperature, you're set to style.
After use, let the unit cool down entirely before removing attachments. Simply unlock by turning the retainer ring clockwise to the UNLOCK icon and gently remove the attachment.
Heat Setting Tips:
250°F – 310°F: Delicate, thin or easy to style hair
315°F – 370°F: Average to thick, or treated hair
375°F – 430°F: Thick, coarse or textured hair