How to Care for Your Hair
Uh oh, your hair is falling out and it’s NOT because you’re getting old! Perhaps your hair care routine is OLD news and is due for an upgrade. Here’s how to get your hair stronger than ever and prevent breakage!
How to Properly Wash Your Hair:
Know your hair type (do you have thick, thin, oily hair?)
1. Get the perfect shampoo + conditioner duo. They must be sulfate and paraben FREE! The cleaner, the better! All our shampoo and conditioners are all of the above and even cruelty-free.
2. Lather your shampoo in your hands before applying to your hair. This will warm up the product and absorb into your scalp better.
3. Focus conditioner on the ends of your hair and let it sit for 2-3 minutes before rinsing out.
4. Rinse your hair with COLD or lukewarm water. Super hot water damages our hair faster.
After Hair Wash Care:
1. Use our Ride or Dry Microfiber Hair Towel Wrap. Regular towels are too thick and heavy for our hair. Microfiber towels reduce frizz, dries hair WAY faster, and ours is tie-dye pink so why wouldn’t you want one?!
2. Give your hair some extra TLC with hair oils and massage it in with our new Roost Boost Scalp Scrubber. This scrubber has silicone bristles that’s extremely gentle on your head and is great for exfoliating the scalp, applying product deeper, and increasing blood flow.
3. Ditch your regular hairbrush and get your hands on our Brush it Off Detangling Brush that’s made with ultra-soft and flexible bristles. This effortlessly takes care of the knots in our hair and prevents split ends!
4. And what’s the ultimate secret to stronger hair? It’s your pillow case. Our Woke Up Like This Pillow Case is made from Satin which is softer on our strands whereas most regular pillow cases rub against our hair cuticles and allows for breakage to happen.
5. If you’re going to put your hair up into a pony for the day, our Hold Up Satin Scrunchie Pack will be your new fave hair accessory. They come in such cute colors and leave your hair CREASELESS unlike regular hair ties that cause a lot of breakage and split ends.